Space Explorer “Firsts” Series – V DM-2
Part of the Space Explorer “Firsts” Series V DM-2 pays tribute to an incredible group of trailblazers, icons & heroes.
We honor and celebrate this new era of human spaceflight, and the historic milestone on May 30, 2020 of the first ever Commercial Crew launch to the ISS, and the launch of the first Astronauts to Space Station from U.S. soil since 2011, and their triumphant “splashdown” return on August 2, 2020.
Astronauts Robert (Bob) Behnken and Douglas (Doug) Hurley flew on SpaceX’s Crew Dragon spacecraft, lifting off on a Falcon9 rocket at 3:22 p.m. EDT May 30, to the International Space Station for the Demo-2 Mission, and returned at 2:48 p.m. EDT August 2, 2020.
#WeBelieveInAstronauts #LaunchAmerica #SmartlyChic
About the backpack:
If you feel like you’re carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 16.1″ (41cm), W 12.2″ (31cm), D 5.5″ (14cm)
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20l)
• Max weight: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China