Space Explorer “Firsts” Series V1.1 – Tote bag
Part of the Space Explorer “Firsts” Series V1.1 pays tribute to an incredible group of trailblazers, icons & heroes.
Valentina Tereshkova became the first woman tho fly in space on June 16, 1963 in Vostok 6. She to this day remains the only woman to fly a solo space mission and the youngest woman to fly in space.
Sally Ride became the first American woman to fly in space on June 18, 1983 aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger on STS-7.
Mae Jemison became the first Woman of Color to travel into space on September 12, 1992 aboard Endeavour on STS-47
Eileen Collins became the first woman to Command the Space Shuttle on July 23, 1999 aboard Columbia on STS-93.
Tote Bag: A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15″ x 15″ (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5cm)