Space Explorers “Firsts” Series V – DM-2 (Made in USA TShirt)
$33.00 – $35.00
Part of the Space Explorer “Firsts” Series V DM-2 pays tribute to an incredible group of trailblazers, icons & heroes.
We honor and celebrate this new era of human spaceflight, and the historic milestone on May 30, 2020 of the first ever Commercial Crew launch to the ISS, and the launch of the first Astronauts to Space Station from U.S. soil since 2011, and their triumphant “splashdown” return on August 2, 2020.
Astronauts Robert (Bob) Behnken and Douglas (Doug) Hurley flew on SpaceX’s Crew Dragon spacecraft, lifting off on a Falcon9 rocket at 3:22 p.m. EDT May 30, to the International Space Station for the Demo-2 Mission, and returned at 2:48 p.m. EDT August 2, 2020.
#WeBelieveInAstronauts #LaunchAmerica #SmartlyChic
About the TShirt (MADE IN USA)
Treat yourself with this lightweight t-shirt. It has a slim fit and is made from a mix of cotton and polyester. Not only will your shirt have a well-worn feel to it, but it will also wrinkle less and require little to no ironing. What’s more, it stops the garment from shrinking, so it will last for longer.
• 50% ring-spun and combed cotton, 50% polyester
• 7/8″ (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar
• 1″ (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1″ (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Slim fit
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide