Space Shuttle – Awesome 80s – Unisex Organic Cotton T-Shirt
The U.S. Space Shuttle program, ran from 1981 to 2011.
Its official name, Space Transportation System (STS), was taken from a 1969 plan for a system of reusable spacecraft.
STS-1 was the first orbital spaceflight of the Space Shuttle program, and launched on April 12, 1981 with a crew of two – mission commander John W. Young and pilot Robert L. Crippen. By coincidence, it was also the 20th anniversary of the very first human spaceflight.
#WeBelieveInAstronauts #SpaceShuttleProgram #SmartlyChic
About the T-Shirt:
Choose organic! This custom t-shirt is made from organic cotton grown without chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Naturally grown cotton is the perfect choice if you’re looking for environmentally friendly clothing. The slim fit and soft fabric make this t-shirt suitable for any occasion.
• 100% organic cotton, certified OCS 100 by Ecocert Greenlife
• French Navy Heather is 80% organic cotton, 20% polyester certified OCS Blended
• Grey Heather is 70% organic cotton, 30% viscose certified OCS Blended
• Fashion slim fit
• Ribbed crew neck
• Matching taped neck
• Fabric size tag on the left side of the neck tape
• Twin needle finishing on cuffs and hem
|Body Length (inches)||27 ⅛||28||28 ¾||29 ½||30 ¼|
|Chest Width (inches)||19 ¾||20 ⅞||22||23 ¼||24 ⅜|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||7 ⅛||7 ½||7 ⅞||8 ¼||8 ⅝|